L'école Buissonnière
Hello!

Welcome on our forum! Smile Please feel free to tell your thoughts about the project, ask your questions, etc... but also take time to have fun, enjoy the vibes, and meet the tribe you may join one day! Wink

If you don't know what this is about and randomly bumped here, there are the basic infos: http://www.lecole-buissoniere-99.webself.net/
L'école Buissonnière
Hello!

Welcome on our forum! Smile Please feel free to tell your thoughts about the project, ask your questions, etc... but also take time to have fun, enjoy the vibes, and meet the tribe you may join one day! Wink

If you don't know what this is about and randomly bumped here, there are the basic infos: http://www.lecole-buissoniere-99.webself.net/
L'école Buissonnière
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L'école Buissonnière

~ Hi! If you need some help to use the forum click here!~

Also check the news

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting from here to there

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bettybeloved

Bettybeloved

Here since : 2015-11-02

Getting from here to there Empty
PostSubject: Getting from here to there   Getting from here to there Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul - 9:48

Hello lovelies! May I ask how people are planning to get to our chosen location to start the tribe at? I live in england, and have no prior experience with travel (except one memorable collage trip to Berlin) so I'm look for guidance and information to ease my nerves and journey.
Is anyone traveling from Paris? And would anyone like a travel companion? Because I can get from england to Paris very easily and cheaply, but from there I am lost a bit.

Love and gratitude,
Betty
Back to top Go down
Kalima

Kalima

Here since : 2015-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Getting from here to there   Getting from here to there Icon_minitimeWed 10 Aug - 12:52

So as we postponed everything, I guess we'll see later, but when we'll decide dates and location I may be able to get you from an airport to the meeting place for sure! Smile
Back to top Go down
duarchie

Here since : 2016-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Getting from here to there   Getting from here to there Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug - 18:59

I have a few questions here:

-How many people are on this group already? How many of them are 100% sure they're going?

-How will most of the distance be ran? Walking, bicycling, with a van? According to this, we have some different decisions to make as for the amount of material we can carry and the route to take.

-How frequently would we move from one place to the other? I know this depends on local circumstances, but still I would like to have an idea. I am fond of the idea of joining eco villages on their activities here and there, whenever we feel like, learn and help them and move on.

-Should we include "mandatory" pit-stops some of us want to pass by? For instance, if we cross Bosnia & Herzegovina, I would like to go to Visoko and have a glimpse at the archaeological excavations currently being made on the pyramid that was found 10 years ago, perhaps volunteer there for some time.

-Are we going to be together all the time, I mean moving as a group? Or will we split up occasionally, according to people's preferences?
Back to top Go down
Kalima

Kalima

Here since : 2015-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Getting from here to there   Getting from here to there Icon_minitimeThu 1 Sep - 3:21

-We are 2 people really 100% sure.
2 more are saying they're 100% sure but I don't really believe them! Surprised They're friends of mine from Paris. We wait for me to have my driver licence to give a starting date and a place (I think spring and Portugal!). We'll give then a big rush to announce the plan to try to find more people. For now we're looking for allies to build this in depth. You're very welcome amongst us!

-I'll have a van for sure, we won't go without at least a vehicule. I'll built it so I can take potencialy 8-9 people with me, but we don't know how much material we'll have to take as well (how many drums and guitars and jungling stuff etc...). We don't have another vehicule for the moment.
Bicycles, hitchhikking or being join by someone with another van are possible.

How much we'll run is still a question, we want to avoid driving more than 200km per week (without counting the rides in town etc...) but if there's nowhere for us somewhere or if we want to be in a special place in a special time we may have to go further than usual sometimes. Depending on the places, how welcomed we are and how much we like it, we can stay from a week to three I think... We need time to study and really get in touch with the locals! Smile But yes, we can also be thrown away sometimes, but we wouldn't move very far then!

- Yes if there are places you want to see on our way, submit a list! Smile The itinary we though about is more or less about following the southern costs (except maybe in Italy) from Portugal to the Balkans for a start. But everything is still to be designed! If you have a clear idea of places you want to see you can even try to draw another proposition of the whole itinary! Smile We have to think about the temperatures, but if we do start in spring it allows us to enjoy summer anywhere in Europe!

- The idea is to mostly be moving as a group but anyone can take hollidays anytime. I don't like so much the idea of splitting, we have time to check for everybody's preferences (as long as they're moderate of course!), and we may discover things we may have never dreamt of going another way than the one we wanted, but it's my opinion and I won't force the people to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting from here to there   Getting from here to there Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting from here to there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L'école Buissonnière :: Nomad School :: Organisation-
Jump to: